Saturday, January 27, 2007

frenemies.

first and foremost, let me state that i LALALALA - LOVE my precious kimbillion, miss lauren d. preston, and my daria sister marina.

this post is about the crazy and dramatic world of FRENEMIES.

upon my research into the term, i came across two definitions on urbandictionary.com:


1. frenemies

friends, yet enemies.

Ashley and i are frenemies, sometimes i just can't stand her.


2. frenemies

you can be friends yet enemies.

we are frenemies aka: friends in secret yet enemies to everyone else to keep our status.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
brenda and kelly -- the ultimate FRENEMIES.


sound all too familiar? well, my friends, it is! frenemies are everywhere. they will infiltrate your life in all aspects -- personal AND business.

just a few little tips...

rule # 1: real friends don't move in on their friend's love interest. EVER. under any circumstance. all of my friend's boyfriends are GAY to me. gay with electromagnetic forcefields wrapped around them. if this ever happens, ABORT MISSION. cut off all ties. no, bitch, NO.

rule # 2: real friends are never JEALOUS. i admire lauren's ability to wake up in the morning, throw on a pair of sweats, and still have men throwing their bodies in traffic to get a glimpse of her, just as i am enthralled by marina's philisophical dissertations...but NEVER EVER EVER do i feel jealous -- rather i am proud to have them as my besties.

rule # 3: real friends are ALWAYS around. i will listen to my girls bitch and moan and beat a dead horse over some unworthy bastard till my ears bleed and my lips chapover. and i will still drive 57 miles to fetch them krispy kremes and haagen dazs(and pinkberry).

okay. this could take up about 7 more pages, but i'll leave it at three!

xoxoxoxo

c.